Please share whichever of the following announcements apply to your group
- Community Groups
- Do you struggle to actually put all you hear on Sunday into action?
- Wouldn’t it be cool to have a group of people to talk through what is taught?
- That is exactly what a community group is
- Pull out Insert and pick one
- WPSM Super Bowl Party (Steffen Interrupts)
- Students join us on Feb 3rd for the Superbowl
- Come win the first ever "Fuge" flag football bowl at 4:30pm.
- At 6pm we will kick off our tailgate competitions and break open the food so be sure to bring a friend, a dish & your meanest game face.
- We will be staying the entire duration of the game
- Band Auditions
- Auditions will be held for both vocalist and musicians on Wednesday, 2/13
- There will be a preparation packet given out prior to auditioning.
- Contact our worship director Sarah Garcia after the service for more info.
Sermon Title: Newness
Main Text: 2 Cor. 15:17-16:1
- The amazing thing about new Tube Socks is they are a drastic contrast to the socks they are replacing
- God has already done something new in us
- The word "Reconcile" infers that there is some sort of problem
- The original Problem occurred when Adam and Eve decided to disobey God
- Because of this we can be foreigners with God. We do not completely understand him.
- This idea is what makes this particular passage so important.
- When we are reconciled to God he gives us a new relationship
- God does something new daily in our relationship with him
- It is not physically noticeable when we are transformed by God
- Evidence of God's Grace in people's lives can take many forms
- Sometimes it is really evident and sometimes it is more subtle
- God uses us to reconcile the world to himself
- What most impacted you from Sunday?
- What did "far from God" look like in your life?
- What has God changed in your life?
- What does evidence of God's grace in someone's life look like?
- Talk about someone in your life that has displayed God's saving grace in a big way.
- If you knew you had someone pouring unlimited resources into you, how would you want them to spend those resources?
- How does knowing that God, who has unlimited resources, pours into you every day change the way you think about your day?
- How has God changed the way you relate to others?
- How can I show off the newness God gives me everyday?
Don't forget to post your attendance after group.