4KIDS Night of Celebration will have their 20th Anniversary on Friday, November 10th at Sunset Cove Amphitheater.
On November 11, our men's community group will be traveling to Islamorada for outreach to 1st Baptist Church of Islamorada. Please pray for them as they travel to be a blessing to the communities there. Any donations of water, Gatorade or dry goods - please deliver to Pastor Frank at church.
Community Groups end November 18 as we take a break for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Week 7: Humility
Main Text: 1 Thessalonians 2:6
Please Use the questions from the STUDY GUIDE for this sermon series as the starting point for discussions.
Additional Discussion Questions
- How does pride stifle someone's growth?
- We are all called to lead in one way or another, and, you might find that your group has diverse spheres of influence. In what spheres are you called to lead a team?
- How does pride suffocate your team?
- What is the root cause for someone's need to lead with selfish ambition?
- What is the solution?
- Is ambition wrong? Why or why not?
- What does healthy ambition look like? (Drive and Will + Humility)
- Discuss how one can achieve "Drive and Will + Humility."
Don't forget to post your attendance after group.